Monday, December 4, 2006

Switch to Web Hosting. While You Wait...

Hey everyone. I see some people have been switching their shells around. Hope it's all been going well. I decided to make my own website so i don't have to have a blog. I find that, ya it's easier to post articles, but the design wise, it's a pain in the ass. So that is what i have been working on. Until I have it done here is a tweak that you can just download. Just go to this link:

http://www.chime.tv/products/glass2k.shtml

Vista has transparent windows and now you can too! Just go there download, unzip, install. All the instructions are there. You can use ctrl + shift + 0-9 and that will change the transparency. It's that easy.

Until i get the basic outline done on my website it might be sort of hit and miss for new material. Please hang on though because we have about 9 new tweaks coming soon. One which involves getting rid of those annoying help balloons that pop-up and one that automatically closes non responsive programs so you don't have to push control + alt + delete over and over again. You'll like them i promise!

- BooZker

No comments: